11/9/12 10:02 AM
20 Questions with Midfielder Dan Burns.
1. ANY NICKNAMES? Burnsy
2. WHAT IS YOUR FULL TIME JOB? Medical Device Sales Rep for Biomet
3. FIRST THING YOU DO WHEN YOU WAKE UP? I rub my face to see if I need to shave or if I can go back to sleep for 10 more minutes.
4. FAVORITE HOLIDAY TRADITION? Making homemade sticky buns with my mom and brothers.
5. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE A KID? TV Sports Reporter.
6. FAVORITE TV SHOW? Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
7. IF YOU COULD BE ANYONE (LIVING OR DEAD), WHO WOULD IT BE? Christiano Ronaldo. Best Soccer player in the world, great Euro-Hawks, and he dates the girl on the cover of the latest swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated.
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs. I love anything that involves peanut butter.
9. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheesesteak from Magerk's in Baltimore.
10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Red Hot Chili Peppers Pandora.
11. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? College Basketball, Lacrosse, Football, and the NFL.
12. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Too embarassed to say.
13. FAVORITE OFF SEASON EXERCISE? Playing pick-up basketball. It is a great workout during the cold months.
14. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Baltimore, MD
15. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW? Federal Hill, Baltimore
16. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVE? People who complain.
17. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD IT BE AND WHY? I would have to go with Italy. I've heard that the food over there is amazing and that the beaches are beautiful. I also have a thing for tan brunettes, so naturally Italy would be the first destination.
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I've thought about this long and hard over the years and I have finally decided on the ability to transport.
19. WHAT AWARD OR ACHIEVEMENT ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF IN YOUR LIFETIME? Definitely the inaugural "Yeardley Love Unsung Hero Award" my senior year of college. It is my most prized possession.
20. WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR ASPIRING YOUNG LACROSSE PLAYERS? Don't look too far ahead in your playing career. Enjoy the ride and cherish the friendships that come along the way.